Getting Ready

Well, school was cancelled today due to the potential for lots of snow. We had french toast for breakfast to celebrate! I have a long list of things to do today to get ready for Florida. It is noon and I have already done dishes and am on my 4th load of wash to put in the dryer. I want the house to be clean when I come back so that I can keep my "vacation" going as long as possible. I have 9 days after I come back before I have to go back to work full time. I still have no idea who will be watching the kids when I go back to work. Anyhoo, I better get back to my list!

Oooo...and hopefully by Monday our dishwasher will finally be hooked up! Yay! It's been 4 years since we've had it and it's been taking up precious cupboard space all this time. This will definitely help with my New Years resolution to keep the sink clean and EMPTY! hehehe.

I will update with pics from Florida when I get back!

Comments

. said…
Ah Florida will be a nice break from the snow. Have a great time.

Popular Posts