Finish Along 2014 Q1 goals

Let's try this again, shall we?  I didn't finish a single thing the last time I attempted to participate in the Finish Along.  I'm hoping that with my Fabriholic challenge and my One Little Word for the year (do!) that I will get something completed before the end of this quarter!  Here is my list of goals:


Butter Churn baby quilt
This must get done this quarter! Baby is due April 4th. As you can see, it's in the beginning stages. The picture doesn't do the purple justice, it looks blue!  But I ran out of sunlight! Maybe I'll re-do the picture since I didn't make the Finish Along deadline today. 

Cross  baby quilt
The feature square is done, the others are in various stages.

Coral baby quilt
Simple squares, all cut. Needs to be pieced.

Flying Geese baby quilt
Piecing is done, needs to be quilted.

 Two infinity scarves


 Rachel's quilt 
Was due for her birthday in June last year.  It's a bit late.


Haven't decided if this is going to be a Penny Patch quilt or a Tone It Down QAL quilt...maybe I have enough for both?

Wish me luck!



Comments

Popular Posts