New Block of the Month

Well, this BOM isn't new - it started in January, but it is new to me.  Every month Aurifil does an awesome interview with a designer and that designer designs a block for the BOM.  I was reading Camille Roskelly's blog yesterday and she is the July Designer of the Month.  There was a picture of the block she designed and I fell in love.  After proceeding through to the Aurifil blog I looked up all the January to June blocks as well.  I've made three of them already! I was up until midnight. haha.  And yes I realize these have nothing to do with my July ALOYF goal but I have 24 days of the month left!

Meet July, June and March (in that order).




I kept to the same colour story that the designers have because I love it and I've always wanted to make a quilt that is primarily blues and reds.  I love the bits of yellow too (it's my third fave colour).

Have you ever fallen in love with a block?  If you have let me know which one it was in the comments!

Happy Quilting!

Naomi

Linking up to:
Fort Worth Fabric Studio

stitch by stitch
* My posts delivered to you *
 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png

Comments

Maryse said…
Nice blocks! I too like red and blue together, not so much yellow/orange...No favorite quilt blocks so far.:)

Popular Posts